background

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Double Dose

Ok, well I know I already did a post on this fun little mini book, BUT...it is being featured on SRM's Blog!!!!!! I am so thrilled, tickled, and utterly excited. I love using all their stickers and, the new Glassine bags that they recently released, are so fun and VERY versatile!

Check out the fun I had using the glassine bags and life is good sentiments...

Look how perfectly that sentiment fits on the cover...I am thinking it was made for the book ;)
I used three of the small bags in the book and I embossed all of them in different styles and the texture that it gives the bag is sooo cool. It's the perfect touch without being too much.
I used three of the largest bags and papered the bottom 1/3 of the bag and made it into an additional page while leaving the opening for a fun little pocket. Cool huh?!?!?


To check out more pictures of this mini book see my gallery by Clicking Here. Can't get enough of ME, haha, I post every Wed. (along with my Createry Girls) on Mon Ami Createry

Don't forget to stop over at SRM's Blog and say hello and tell them I sent you.

Have a great Day!!!
xoxo
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment