background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Family Is...

Well, my family is:

Awesome
Wonderful
Amazing
Annoying 
Caring
Loving
Supportive
CRAZY
Silly
Weird
Beautiful
Big


But most of all I wouldn't trade them for  nothing. They are simply the best for me. Do you feel that way about your family? If so, you will LOVE the new mini book I created using the Family Is" line from Bo Bunny. Not only are the colors amazing but, it is perfect place to stick all those wonderful or not so wonderful family pictures... you know the ones where you kid is sticking his tongue or won't stop scrunching his face up lol, ya those would even work for this book.
(So, the photography, is not bad but it is not good. I am LEARNING!!! Already I have learned so much, like,  best time by far is early morning light and thanks to my good friend Connie, not only is she super crafty and has the best Tim Holtz collection of ink but her photography is AMAZING. Don't just take my word for it, you should check it out for yourself and tell her I sent you over :) She will Love it!!!)





















 Don't forget to check out my Flickr where I posted A BUNCH of pictures of this book. Some that I think are AWESOME and some not so good. But it will give you a sense of what my mini book class will look like. Also, once I figure out how to create a gallery in Flickr I will be able to separate the pictures for you.

I just love all the texture and dimension in this book and am truly satisfied with the results, now to proudly put on display and wait for the world to see it :)

Have a wonderfully good crafting day
xoxo
Danni

1 comment: