background

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Inspired by Love

Well this is a better late then never kinda post...

So normally my husband and I are really good about exchanging Valentines. I normally make a Valentine for him and he usually buys me a treat...and for anyone who knows me, treats are the way to my heart. WELL this year the beautiful season of LOVE completely escaped us. Not only did we forget to get our boys Valentines for school but we did not do anything for each other. BUT....that didn't stop me from creating something, because, at the end of the day there is always next year!!!! Wahoo!!!

Here is what I did
On the first card I kept it light, playful, and fun I just love the way that this card came out. I used some of my favorite products (glimmer mist and distress stains) and techniques (distressing edges and making pennants).

After distressing the edges of the hearts I inked the edges of them to make them stand out just a bit from each other.


On this one I decided to do some fun watermark stamping to give the card a nice subtle background, then added some washi tapes and couple little embellishments and TADAA...
Check out the hearts a little more up close. I love doing this on plain cardstock to give it a fun custom background. 


Hope you have been inspired by Love!

xoxoxo
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment